Next review is up at 5:30pm uk time tomorrow
Hello My Bookworms,
I am currently on holiday in the French Alpes on a snowboarding/ ski holiday so I am unable to post a review as the connect is really bad. Do you do any sports ?
Peace Out ✌️
Hello my Bookworms,
Today’s review is the wonderful book Me Before You by Jojo Moyes.
Will Traynor became a c4/5 Quad after being in a motor cycle accident 1 year ago, which left him paralysed from the chest down. His life went from being a business man in London to living in an annex with his parents on the doorstep. Unable to do anything for himself, even simple tasks like eating, changing and going to the toilet. Will is losing the desire to live and knows exactly how he’s going to end his life but after Louise burst into his life full of colour and happiness, she is the only thing standing in Will’s way. Can she change his mind and show him there’s more to live for before it’s too late ?
Louise Clark is an intelligent woman who knows lots of thing such as how many footsteps between the bus stop and home. But what she doesn’t know, is that getting hired by Mrs Traynor, after losing he job at The Buttered Bun will turn her life upside down. Open her eye’s to new experiences at a deathly cost, but who knows she might find a new love to only be ripped away from her! Is there going to be a happy ending or left in tears ?
Why 5 stars ?
So… mmm. I don’t know I just can’t begin to express how much I loved this book.
Page by page I was sucked in and the more I read the more I couldn’t put it down even when it hit 1 am and I was completely tired, I kept saying just one more chapter and before I knew it in a couple of days I finished the whole thing. For me 521 pages I quite a long read and would take me approximately 5 days. Which sometimes I would then find it to drag but no, not this book. I loved every last second of it even if it left me in tears at the end (Don’t worry no spoiler’s)
I would defiantly recommend this book to the older reader out there, I think this book Is more aimed at teen/young adults. It is really enjoyable and easy to get lost inside as you feel cone connected to everyone. I am also looking forward into reading more books by Jojo Moyes.
Have any of you seen the trailer ❤ so excited for the film! I am really glad that I have read this book first even though I know when I watch the film small details are going to bug me like… a picture from the film was realised that Louise could the bumble bee tattoo on her finger instead of her hip in the book. Small petite things like that, not that it over all matter’s. By the way I will leave a link to the trailer at the bottom.
Okay, so some of these quotes you might have to read the book to understand but here are a few of my favourite’s;
‘‘Bumblebee tights’’ Page 109
‘‘I just … want to be a man who has been to a concert with a girl in a red dress. Just for a few minutes more’’ Page 216
‘‘He laughed so hard he nearly dislodged one of his tubes’’ Page 285
‘‘Knowledge is power, clark’’ Page 286
‘‘Sometimes, Clark, you are pretty much the only thing that makes me want to get up in the morning.’’ Page 350
Peace Out () Book362worm aka Hannah x
Peace Out✌️BOOK362WORM aka Hannah.
Hello my bookworms,
Yes, that it it’s perfect, instead of the boring hello everyone/everybody I’m not going to say bookworms. What do you think?
I was looking at www.thebookishintrovert.wordprss.com account and saw that she did 25 Bookish Facts and I thought that would be perfect for today’s post and I know that I didn’t post yesterday but I saved it for today as the 3rd of March is WORLD BOOK DAY.
- I started my book account on Instagram (book362worm) just before the summer holidays 2015 which is where I have made loads of great friends.
- My goal for this year is to read 100 books.
- I cry if I get emotionally attached to the book that makes me feel like I’m apart of it and then a character die’s i.e. The Fault In Our Star’s and Second Chance Summer.
- My favourite place to read my book is in a tree. Yes, a tree we have a big one in our back garden and I love to climb to the highest branch to read, which I’ll stay there for hours.
- My favourite author has to be John Green.
- My current favourite book is Darkmere by Helen Maslin.
- My drink of choice while reading tends to be a hot chocolate, I suppose it depends on what mood I’m in.
- I’ve got in trouble at school before because I was reading my book under the desk and soon all my teachers caught on … ugh maths
- A book I love to re-read if I’m sad or in the romance mood is The Kissing Booth by Beth Reekles. I absolutely love this book and it will always cheer me up.
- Favorited quote about books is “Books have to be heavy because the whole world’s inside them” by Funke, Inkheart.
- My worst bookish habits are either breaking the spine (not so much now) and dropping my book in the bath or swimming pool!😁
- I don’t tend to use bookmarks, mainly because I only own one which I lose a lot. Normally you will find anything like right now I have a stamp book as my book mark.
- Might be just me but I take the dust jacket of hardbacks when I am reading them.
- My book shelf’s is a mess and have no kind of any order.
- I have met a few author but when I sau authors I mean youtubers/celebrity who have published a book about themselves; Tyler Oakley, Marcus Bulter, Pointless Blog and Charlotte Crosby.
- Whenever I read a book I always visualize the character in it and chat to people afterwards to see how they saw them. (it’s really interesting to see there opions)
- The longest I have ever gone without reading a book is a week and a half.
- I know. I know, this one is weird but I’m not a big fan of series of book’s because I find they drag and yeah … sorry not sorry.
- If I write in my book it’s only in pencil and that’s if I’m underlining a quote and then I write the page number on the front page.
- My books are either brought from online (amazon) or in a bookshop (Waterstones’s) but they are two completely different things. If I’m buying online, I know what I’m getting if I’m going in a shop I enter with an open mind and have no clue what I am going to walk out with.
- I try to read the minim of 75-100 pages a day.
- Whenever I finish a book I have to sleep on it till I can start the next one. Does that make sense? So if I finish one Monday, I won’t start one until Tuesday morning at the earliest.
- I think I prefer fictional boys to real life one’s as a lot nicer and they can look how you want them to.
- My favourite fictional character that I would want to be in a realationship would be either Noah Flynn from the Kissing Booth or Jace Adams from The Summer Unplugged Series.
- The last fact has to the obvious one I can’t enter a book shop without having to buy at least one book!!
Now, I dare you to do this tag…
Peace Out ✌️ book362worm aka Hannah
So today is my 15th Birthday ☺️ Anyway I got a few books and here are they,
- The Fill In Boyfriend
- Thicker Than Water
- Girl, Stolen
- Taylor Swift-The Whole Story
- Everything, Everything
Sorry I got these later on so I couldn’t put them in the picture
- The Boy Who Sneaks In My Bedroom Window
- Dorothy Must Die
Comment your most resent purchased book ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Peace Out✌️Book362worm aka Hannah