Hello my bookworms,
Yes, that it it’s perfect, instead of the boring hello everyone/everybody I’m not going to say bookworms. What do you think?
I was looking at www.thebookishintrovert.wordprss.com account and saw that she did 25 Bookish Facts and I thought that would be perfect for today’s post and I know that I didn’t post yesterday but I saved it for today as the 3rd of March is WORLD BOOK DAY.
- I started my book account on Instagram (book362worm) just before the summer holidays 2015 which is where I have made loads of great friends.
- My goal for this year is to read 100 books.
- I cry if I get emotionally attached to the book that makes me feel like I’m apart of it and then a character die’s i.e. The Fault In Our Star’s and Second Chance Summer.
- My favourite place to read my book is in a tree. Yes, a tree we have a big one in our back garden and I love to climb to the highest branch to read, which I’ll stay there for hours.
- My favourite author has to be John Green.
- My current favourite book is Darkmere by Helen Maslin.
- My drink of choice while reading tends to be a hot chocolate, I suppose it depends on what mood I’m in.
- I’ve got in trouble at school before because I was reading my book under the desk and soon all my teachers caught on … ugh maths
- A book I love to re-read if I’m sad or in the romance mood is The Kissing Booth by Beth Reekles. I absolutely love this book and it will always cheer me up.
- Favorited quote about books is “Books have to be heavy because the whole world’s inside them” by Funke, Inkheart.
- My worst bookish habits are either breaking the spine (not so much now) and dropping my book in the bath or swimming pool!😁
- I don’t tend to use bookmarks, mainly because I only own one which I lose a lot. Normally you will find anything like right now I have a stamp book as my book mark.
- Might be just me but I take the dust jacket of hardbacks when I am reading them.
- My book shelf’s is a mess and have no kind of any order.
- I have met a few author but when I sau authors I mean youtubers/celebrity who have published a book about themselves; Tyler Oakley, Marcus Bulter, Pointless Blog and Charlotte Crosby.
- Whenever I read a book I always visualize the character in it and chat to people afterwards to see how they saw them. (it’s really interesting to see there opions)
- The longest I have ever gone without reading a book is a week and a half.
- I know. I know, this one is weird but I’m not a big fan of series of book’s because I find they drag and yeah … sorry not sorry.
- If I write in my book it’s only in pencil and that’s if I’m underlining a quote and then I write the page number on the front page.
- My books are either brought from online (amazon) or in a bookshop (Waterstones’s) but they are two completely different things. If I’m buying online, I know what I’m getting if I’m going in a shop I enter with an open mind and have no clue what I am going to walk out with.
- I try to read the minim of 75-100 pages a day.
- Whenever I finish a book I have to sleep on it till I can start the next one. Does that make sense? So if I finish one Monday, I won’t start one until Tuesday morning at the earliest.
- I think I prefer fictional boys to real life one’s as a lot nicer and they can look how you want them to.
- My favourite fictional character that I would want to be in a realationship would be either Noah Flynn from the Kissing Booth or Jace Adams from The Summer Unplugged Series.
- The last fact has to the obvious one I can’t enter a book shop without having to buy at least one book!!
Now, I dare you to do this tag…
Peace Out ✌️ book362worm aka Hannah